- Committed to the cultivation of leadership, advocacy, and professional development in the field of pupil services.
- A national professional organization that focuses its efforts on the development of administrators and programs designed to serve the academic, social, emotional, and physical needs of all students.
- A professional organization that recognizes the unique needs of administrators working within each of the student support services fields, including the ability to effectively integrate those services within a school entity’s instructional programs.
- A professional organization that advocates for the students we serve on a national level through the services of our Legislative and Public Policy Advisor.
- A professional organization with representation in the National Alliance of Specialized Instructional Support Personnel (NASISP).