The National Association of Pupil Services Administrators (NAPSA) will hold its 57th Annual Conference at the Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown on October 15-18, 2023. The conference promises to provide the best in Pupil Services professional development. In fact, NAPSA will be partnering with the Ohio Department of Education (ODE), OCALI, and OSEP to plan a conference program that will provide sessions focusing on the most salient, timely issues encountered by those in the field.
Preliminary plans are to provide sessions on such things as:
- Effectively Educating Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities
- MTSS and Meeting the Needs of Struggling Learners
- Legal Issues Impacting Pupil Services and Special Ed.
- Title IX Update
- Hot Topics in the Delivery of School Health Services
- Equipping Girls with the Skills to Navigate Challenges through Evidence-based Programming
- Inclusive Ed. and Overcoming Learning Barriers
- Recognizing and Reaching Marginalized Students
- Problem Solving Strategies for Issues in the Field – Interactive Session
- Additional relevant issues
Please be on the lookout for more information as it becomes available.
Any questions, please contact:
Dr. Douglas C. Arnold, Executive Director
National Association of Pupil Services Administrators (NAPSA)
P.O. Box 234
Brodheadsville, PA 18322